18.11.21

For the last 6 years?

knock... knock...
knock... knock...

ughhhhh so filthy here. too much spiderweb. I think this blog has been forgotten by its owner. LOL.

***


Hi Dumblog!
Assalamualaikum hihihihi

    It's been a while since the last time yaaah. I just recognize that I can't keep continuing to write on my blog like I was in Junior High. DAN MAKIN GAPTEK PARAH. GAGAL PAHAM SAMA DIRI GUE YANG SEKARANG HAHA. I don't even know how to manage my blog. I totally forgot. I archived some of my entry posts on my blog. It just too cringes to read again and I can't handle it. MO NANGIS.

    Where I've been for the last 6 years? I through a hard time goes up and down. Just like another human being. I learn a lot of things. My real life has already begun. 101 Adulting is TOTALLY HARD :(. I don't know if I already get my own midlife crisis or not? but my life fucked really hard on my face. People come and go as usual. Backstabbed over and over again. Tired.

"I want to take a break, but there's no break in life just keep going and face it what will happen next. And rest when we were dying."

    Oh! I just turned 25th this November. Hahaa, cepet banget idup yaa... Some of my friends already engage with their loved ones or even they are already married create their own lil family, cuteeeee. Could never be happy with their happiness. Their laugh was so tender. They finally found their soulmate. and me? Still watching Netflix, playing Animal Crossing, and have nothing to do. Nothing planned for my future? Really? I think I already plan something about my future #confusing.
No worries lah ya... so many of my friends still enjoying their life without engaged to someone hahaha.

    Boyfie, hahaha they just come and go like others. I keep learning to put my ego downs. You know, sometimes ego comes first hahaha. Keep upgrading myself, to be a better me.

   Of course, I've already graduated now!! Yayyy! As an accounting student no wonder if I become an accountant. Never thought that I can make it to get my dream job. Alhamdulillah... I get a job at a Startup Company that I've been dreaming of. Hard to believe that I make this decision. I start as an intern here and move to another company. I mean, I was work as a banker in one of the banks with good creditability. As time goes by, I know I don't belong there. Godspeed. I was hired at my old company (I was work here as an intern for 6 months).
I've been busying for my full-time accountant and part-time podcaster. Since the day when I think like to listen to some podcasts on the Music Streaming platforms and turn to make a podcast with my bestie. Talking everything like we communicate in daily chit-chat and now I can monetize it. how grateful I am....

    hope sooner or later I can find my own soulmate, and career keep higher AAMIIN!
I don't know why I am blogging in the middle of my work, but hello again Dumblog!! hahah
    



   




Love
Incan M.

1 komentar:

  1. Happy to read your story and journey, congrats for getting your dream job keep up the good work until your career on top as beyonce say. Everyone have own they journey so do you, what you can do is just sit and screaming all over the track of roller coaster so you can enjoy the theme park of life. And as your listener and fans i hope you found the right one for your life, like you found teh botol in the middle of hot sun on the theme park you never know the one make you refresh after played the roller coaster until you realize that every teh botol you have drink is refreshing but there will only be one that makes you to still play on the theme park, cheers be grateful and healthy always.

    BalasHapus